Wednesday, March 19, 2014





Easy Food "Craft" EVERYONE Can Do
Day 320
March 19, 2014
Team Zybko

Which One of these statements is true?
A) I once ate part of a Dove Ice Cream chocolate bar off a pool deck floor. (A very clean, I'm sorta sure had  recently been disinfected non-wet pool floor, FYI)

B) I have never logged onto to Pinterest or Instagram. (One social media addiction is enough)

C) I have peed in the shower. (More than once)

D) I asked Baby Daddy for a little help in trimming my mustache. (Don't judge, aging hormones do tricky things people)   

HA! You thought I was going to reveal the answer. No way Jose, truly that's too much info for the Internet. Hi mom! As a consolation prize you should try this cool fruity fun!  

I saw this on a friends Face Book wall as I whipped through my news feed the other day. No baking, hot glue gun, pip cleaners or multicolored sparkles needed. Easy cheesy. One sharpie eyeball,  half a banana and a steady soccer mom hand for a careful slice-a-roo to the slippery, hard stem.  So easy even a caveman or a Pinterest reject could do this food "craft". So I did, this morning. The kids were pleasantly surprised to see their fruit bowl take on a new life.  


No comments:

Post a Comment