Sunday, March 30, 2014

Baby Daddy
My Favorite Principal
Day 330
March 30, 2014
Team Zybko

I recently stumbled across one of Drexel's quickly written journal assignments. No date scribbled on the top right yet the many stains from hanging around our utilitarian kitchen, stuck to the fridge and shoved in messy piles of papers indicates a general age. I realize I am a bit bias but Baby Daddy really is my favorite principal of all time. With that being said, this post may only be cute to this momma, prompting me to document. If so, sorry bout that. You may now go ahead with the rest of your day.
     



Why I love Lamborghinis
     Why I love Drexel

They're super fast
     He is super fast.

They look cool and awesome.
     He looks cool and awesome.

They are nice and cool inside.
     He is also nice and cool on the inside.

My dad and I have fun talking about them.
     He and I have fun talking about nice cars.

The name is fun to say.
     His name is fun to say, "Drex", "T-Rex", "Drexel"

It's my dream car.
   He is one of my dream sons.  




No comments:

Post a Comment