Sunday, March 2, 2014


Searching for Treasures?
Be Still and Find Them.
Day 304
March 2, 2014
Team Zybko


Biggest lessons learned in this season.
Be still.
Be Patient. 

This picture and verse are the last things my eyes see as I walk out the door, multiple times in any given day. Inevitably bogged down with extra stuff. Keys, bags, lukewarm coffee, spare jackets, water bottles and hurried thoughts in hand. I pause, glance at the wall in front of me then turn to lock up the material treasures of my life found inside our apartment. Keeping them safe til I return from the hurried world we live in. These words from Psalm 37:7 and the 99 cent Goodwill depiction of my Jesus lay softly on my tired shoulders and dance sweetly around my heart.

Why am I here?
Why is this season so hard?
How do you want to use me today?

I know you will show me. I know you will tell me. I know you will instruct me in the way I should go.

I trust you Lord.
So I breathe in your word. 
Be still.
Be patient.
Just wait.

I understand Lord, for you are teaching me slowly but surely. When I am still, when I am patient, when I wait for your plan this is where the real treasures of life are found. Stored in my soul and locked safely away with your love and promises. Treasures buried deep in my heart. 
Thank you Jesus.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment