Sunday, March 23, 2014




Spring Break Sister Bonding
Day 323
March 23, 2014
Team Zybko



Loosing teeth
Braces on teeth
Already straightened teeth

As  I sit in my favorite comfy green chair staring at the screen of my hand me down laptop I find myself speechless. I'm sensing a bout of emotional writers block coming on. Similar to the allergy induced stuffy noses of the kids my lack of words are are stuck. Snot and literary ideas alike held hostage, no amount of blowing, thinking or Benadryl will help. My blank brain in full bloom.  

I know what I'm trying to say.
These sisters have something special.

 I LOVE these girls.
 I LOVE they are each in totally different stages of life.
I LOVE how they enjoy each other.
I LOVE the nothingness they do together is actually everything.
I LOVE  they are real with each other.
I LOVE the triangle of learning flows top to bottom and in reverse.
I LOVE they are willing to serve each other.
I LOVE the examples set.
I LOVE the standards amongst them. 

So I'm done, this post is what it is, that's all I got for now. 
No more back spacing or deleting huge hunks of text. No worries, cause we all know that pictures tell a thousand words. 











No comments:

Post a Comment