Sunday, October 14, 2012



365 Days of Random Team Zybko
Day # 229
October 14th, 2012
Keep Your Eye Upon The Donut


As you travel through life brother
Whatever be your goal
Keep Your Upon the Donut
And not upon the hole

I can't recall where the kids and I read this a few weeks ago but loved it right away. They drew a picture and taped the saying to the front of the fridge for easy,
 future reference.

In order to keep the blog real with real pictures I had to, had to, had to buy a few donuts for the authentic process. You get me right? All in the name of art people.
 I do what I can.

Well that was yesterday. Browsing through the pictures is now. I'm a bit frustrated as they didn't exactly turn out the way I envisioned. Bummer. Naturally, the donuts have already been eaten with a tall glass of chilled skim milk. 0% fat, just for the taste of it.

So, here is the problem. Do I go out, buy more donuts, retake pictures and consume like a pig before anyone in the condo even
 realizes I am gone?
 Yes no yes no yes no

No, I will take the advice and point of this little poem. I will be happy with the slightly off images and the donuts I already ate like a pig, 12 hours earlier.  



As you travel through life brother
Whatever be your goal
Keep Your Upon the Donut
And not upon the hole


No comments:

Post a Comment