Friday, October 19, 2012







365 Random Days of Team Zybko 
Day #231
October 19th, 2012
REI
Ridiculously Expensive Items
I Could Have Lived In This Store

The entrance to this outdoor wonderland store was beautiful and totally natural.  Overgrown just right. The pond seemed to beg us to take a minute in the sunshine to skip a few rocks. Yep, according to Drexel this was a good choice. We move on and began the trip with a climb up the 3 story rock wall. A relaxing hour was spent encouraging the little ones as they moved their tiny feet purposefully and slowly to the top. 
( All except the one in the pink tu tu) 
Moving on to the retail area I immediately get happy chills down my back as we weave in and out of well built canoes and roomy tents. Imagining all the awesome adventures we could have with this cool gear gave me a, 
I definitely don't get out enough kinda thrill. Then I checked out a pair of gloves needed in this type of climate mid January to remain a dry, cozy, outdoor enthusiast. Then it hit me. We won't be here in 3 months. Duh. Plus the sticker shock of this one item also reminded me I was out of my financial league. Big time. No worries, it won't hurt to dream a bit and be what the sales people call a looky lou. 
We spotted where we belonged, the clearance bin. Providing much free entertainment until we noticed a sign reminding customers to use an indoor voice.
Whoops.
We didn't bring any of those with us from South Carolina.
Taking this as a clue we exit stage left.   




 































No comments:

Post a Comment