Sunday, October 28, 2012



365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day #240
October 29th, 2012
Cover Me With A Blanket of LOVE





1 Peter 4:8
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins.



Dear sweet, thoughtful, Harriett. My apologies for such a late official thank you. I'm a bit off my game these days. No excuse, certainly my mother taught me the old fashion way. Have the hand written thank you note singed, sealed and sent within three days of receiving the gift. Whoops, not hand written and well past five months by now. The quilt has me busted too, right there on the corner next to one of my favorite verses and special pictures of the kids.I'm pretty sure you haven't been loosing any sleep about a card in the mail, that's not your style. Just don't tell my mom, OK? Thanks.

Everyone in the family loves the quilt you made by hand with a ton of love. Occasionally a small but fixable argument may or may not break out regarding spending time with the quilt. To snuggle with, to play games with, to read with and to nap with. I love the way it looks all neat and pretty on my bed, somehow you managed to match the paint in that room perfectly.

 I was blown away when you told me it was in the works, asking me important questions about me, my family and the house. I was doubly blown away when you came to my door with the special delivery, packaged as beautifully as the gift quilt itself. I was triply blown away when the next time I saw you at the gym, I accidentally admitted we already got it dirty during an indoor pizza, party picnic. You didn't freak out, you simply reminded me the washing instructions were included in the bag.

I want you guys to use it Victoria.

OK, good....we ARE doing just that.

Thank you for such a special
blanket of LOVE!

(Please don't forget to ignore made up words, bad punctuation and grammar Ms. English Teach)

Can't wait to meet up when we get back in town! 

   





















No comments:

Post a Comment