Saturday, October 27, 2012




365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day #238
October 27th, 2012
Honey, Don't Touch The Yellow Snow
and
Other Phrases I've Never Heard During Fall Soccer


I think it's a full long john kinda soccer Saturday.
Good idea, but ya probably should ditch the hat and boots though.



The game will start in a few minutes, 
we just need to re-line the field by foot.




I can't feel my toes anymore.



Mom, can you roll up my ski pants?


No, that face wrap doesn't not make your head look bigger ;)


Hey kids, dontcha know you can't throw
snow balls during the game?  


Y'all, whatever you do, DON'T open the sunroof!
AVALANCHE 


At least it's almost hockey season!


The sun feels so good. 
Check your phone, I'm pretty sure it's hit 30 degrees.  


I asked the coach to take me out cause my scarf was choking me.


Can we get hot chocolate on the way home?
My E-SOFT-OH-GUS is frozen.

Thank You to the YMCA of Virginia MN and your coaches.
Hands down the most unique soccer season ever for Team Zybko.

No comments:

Post a Comment