Sunday, October 21, 2012






365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 235
October 21st, 2012

SPIRIT MOUNTAIN
DULUTH, MN  

I had never heard of such a roller coaster of this kind before. A self controlled cart speeding down the side of a mountain hooked securely to a metal rail. Quite a thrill heading toward Lake Superior through the now mostly leafless woods with the cool October air flying past your chilled ears.
Now this is living.
The 120 second ride went by way to fast.
 I guess it was on my life list I just didn't know it.
 The kids are now at good ages they could all partake and enjoy. Delaney wasn't sure at first but eventually found the courage to give it a shot.
Next stop, zipline.
Delilah raised her hand  before I could pretend I wanted to use the second to last ticket of the day. She was seated next to her favorite Daddy and hero, nothing bad could happen. 
With only one ride left Drexel fills the spot quicker than I could say.......
I would never do that by myself at seven years old.
   


































No comments:

Post a Comment