Saturday, October 20, 2012









365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day #233
October 20th, 2012

Hey Jesus, Wait Up
 I Wanna Follow You Too! 

FOLLOW ME






The Calling of The First Disciples
Mark 1:14:20
After John was put in prison, Jesus went into Galilee, proclaiming the good news of God.

The time has come, he said
The kingdom of God is near.
Repent and believe the good news!


As Jesus walked beside the Sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and his brother Andrew casting a net into the lake, for they were fishermen.

Come follow me, Jesus said
and I will make you fishers of men.




At once they left their nets and followed him.
When he had gone a little farther, he saw James son of Zebedee and his brother John in a boat, preparing their nets.
Without delay he called them, and they left their father Zebedee in the boat with the hired men and followed him.



Mark 2:13-14
Once again Jesus went out beside the lake. A large crowd came to him, and he began to teach them. As he walked along, he saw Levi son of Alphaeus sitting at the tax collector's booth.

Follow me, Jesus told him,

 and Levi got up, left everything
 and followed him.




John 12:27
My sheep listen to my voice;
I know them, and they follow me.




Mark 8:34
Then he called the crowd to him along with his disciples and said:

If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.  


Psalm 23:6
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.


John 12:26
Whoever serves me must follow me; and where I am, my servant also will be. My Father will honor the one who serves me. 




John 1:43
The next day Jesus decided to leave for Galilee . Finding Phillip, he said to him,
Follow me

John 14:1-4
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; and also in me. In my Fathers house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would not have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you may also may be where I am. You know the way to the place I'm going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment