Friday, November 1, 2013




Face Lift of Faith Lift?
Day 181
November 1, 2013
Team Zybko

Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.

The good news 
I have figured out how to use the magic editing wand with my pictures on my laptop. Bippity bobbity boo! 
The lines on my forehead?
 Gone!
The aging neck I don't recognize as my own? 
Renewed!
The laugh lines that don't seem fair you get from laughing? 
Wiped away! 
The crows feet formed from years of sun loving baby oil?
Smooth as a baby's bum!

The not as good news
I've decided not to use it. Let me explain.

1Peter 3:3-4
Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes.
Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight.



The best news
Faith in God is my magic wand.  
He renews me.
He wipes me clean.
He restores my skin silky smooth.
He creates sun shine from the inside out. No SPF required.
Spiritual beauty trumps plastic surgery every time. Like a pregnant woman's glow you can't help but notice.

When you are in love you can't help but ooze joy and happiness from the pores. Same with spending time with the Lord in prayer and His faithful Word. Like Valentines Day....EVERYDAY!
Roses, chocolates, fancy dinners and over sized cards. Loving God gives us the works. Beauty you can't buy. 


I try the magic wand one more time while Baby Daddy sits closely next to me on the bed. Look, isn't that awesome I ask him.
No, not really he says truthfully.
Ok, wait wait wait watch this.
Nope, I like the first one better.
Really? Look how the craters on my face disappear.
You look plastic. You look like you haven't lived.
I want to be frustrated with him for not agreeing but I can't find a reason. hit the revert to original button, clearly away all the improvements and stare at my aged face on the very clear screen.
I do want to exude beauty from the inside. Just like the decorative  frames state, the ones you can find at any TJ Max or Ross stores for about $8.99.
I want to look like I have
 LIVED-LOVED-LAUGHED


No comments:

Post a Comment