Thursday, November 14, 2013



Thankful Thursday
I LOVE These Boogers
Day 192
November 14, 2013
Team Zybko

I currently only have access to the last five months of my pictures so some of these were taking from Delany's iPod picture folder. Thank you honey bunches for letting me use them. There  might even be a little extra sumpin' sumpin' in your stocking this year :)

I love the way our family has came about and how wonderfully God set up and worked out every detail, every kid and every season.  Different than any other family I know but for us, just right. 3 boogers up and 3 boogers down with a gap in-between to catch my breath. Some days I take a super deep breath and think
Oh my word, I am doing this ALL over again
And other days I think 
Whoo hoo I get to do this ALL over again
With more wisdom, wink wink, grey hairs and insight to how this thing called motherhood works. Doesn't necessarily make me a better mom, just a mom with a few more notches on her belt than the first time around.    


These boogers make my soccer mom heart FULL!


Younger boogers



Older boogers


Extra boogers that I love like my own boogers.


These boogers are always up for a challenge


These boogers bring me sunshine on a daily basis
Morning beach kinda sunshine


These boogers love each other


These boogers have the same look about them


These boogers make me jump for joy!


These boogers make me smile


These boogers take me as I am
 Goober and all


These boogers believe in family


These boogers humor me when I ask them to pose together
Over and over and over again
One day they will appreciate it



These boogers are ready for a good time




These boogers don't mind the cold water
OK, maybe a little


These boogers are sibling rocks
They can get on each others nerves
But they can also count on one another



These boogers are strong in mind, body and spirit



These boogers have come close eating us out of house and home



These boogers make great cheerleaders


Never a dull moment with these boogers


I'm always learning from these boogers

I am thankful for the opportunity to be mom

No comments:

Post a Comment