Friday, November 29, 2013

New Hairdo
Go Extreme or Go Home
Day 205
November 29, 2013
Team Zybko

First of all, I sorry about the middle aged soccer mom selfies. I was by myself and just had to record this super important event in history, just in case it went viral and all.

What did you do?
Oh.....
That is really is short huh?
Why did you do that?
Did you donate it?

These are some of the questions in response to seeing the new, less tangly, messy bun free, lighter me. Yes lighter. That totally counts as ounces if not pounds lost. I figure soaking wet with a palm full of conditioner left in it probably weighed about the same as a huge slice of Thanksgiving home made pumpkin pie a la mode. That's legit, weigh your hair, I saw it on Oprah or something one time. Now I can go in for another round, maybe switch it up and go for the pecan pie this time. I refuse to dessert discriminate, I am that kinda girl. 

Every few years I get a wild hair, so to speak and ask myself why on earth a pile do I even have long hair, I don't do a thing with it. And although I have mastered the sloppy joe pony tail and go look (that was on Oprah once too) I simply had to have an intervention of one and let the hair go, it was bringing the rest of my look down ya know. Ha! Hopefully this fresher look will inspire me to wear pants with buttons more than just one day a week and lace up or pull on something other than Nikes. Maybe just maybe a smidgen of make-up will follow that. 
 Don't expect any miracles people but just for the record I am wearing some bamming big ole silver hoops from Wal-Mart. Mostly so no one has the chance to mistake me for a boy as I go about my weekend errands but it's a start. 

Sorry Locks of Love, it was too jacked up from cheap boxes of dye and $1 bottles of conditioner. Maybe next time. I 'll get in touch with you in about 6 or 7 years. 





No comments:

Post a Comment