Friday, September 6, 2013


 Future Ferrari Owner
A Boy Can Dream
Day 128
September 6, 2013
Team Zybko

Honey do you think this is a good idea? 
I mean do they even let riff raff like us in?
Oh sure, Drexel is gonna wet his pants.

I agree with Baby Daddy and start to get every one out of the van.  Half empty Gatorade bottles and smelly shin guards hit the pavement of the Ferrari dealership faster than I can question this out of touch adventure again. I read the kids the riot act before pulling opening the very heavy and very spotless glass door to car dream land. BD was right. Drexel was beside himself with excitement. To watch him skip around on a pure little boy high made me smile a big cheesy grin. I did a terrible job getting good shots of the sleek, expensive cars we were there to see. Sorry to my car buff friends, I have let you down. I was more interested in Drexel getting his fix. My kid who generally could care less about my phone except for Candy Crush, wouldn't let go, holding onto my smart phone with a death grip. He didn't want to miss a thing and he took a picture of everything. Although no paperwork was signed and no piggy bank set up to save for a red, super fast Ferrari I am positive he will always remember this day. If by chance he forgets, he can always browse the 200 or so pictures taken by a stoked 8 year future race car driver.















































No comments:

Post a Comment