Wednesday, September 11, 2013





I Break For Wild Flowers
Day 131
September 11, 2013
Team Zybko


They always catch my eye.
To beautiful to pass.
So I turn around.
Without a care in the world.
I ride up on the grass.
The van is parked.
The kids get out to pick a few.
I can't help smiling from behind the lens.
For the easy beauty of it all.
It's plain and simple prettiness.
 The sun shine dances.
Blue shade of the sky and puffy white clouds. 
Just right. All right. I love these times. 
Thanking God for these simple treats.
They keep us going.
 Refreshing ones spirit.
Making us new.
As the day gets busy and rushed.
I wish we would all slow down.
To look. To love. To enjoy.
Next time you pass some wild flowers.
Stop your worries. 
  Pull over and take a picture or two. 







































No comments:

Post a Comment