Saturday, September 21, 2013

Got Joy?
Here's Some For The Taking
Day 141
September 21, 2013
Team Zybko

Photo credit to Delaney
Words of truth compliments of God


1 Peter 1:8
Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious JOY, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls.



Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all JOY and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.


Thessalonians 1:6
You became imitators of us and of the Lord; in spite of severe suffering, you welcomed the message with the JOY given by the Holy Spirit



John 15:11
I have told you this so that my JOY may be in you and that your JOY may be complete. 


3 John 1:4
I have no greater JOY than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.


Luke 1:14
He will be a JOY and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth, he he will be great in the sight of the Lord. 



Isaiah 49:13
Shout for JOY, O Heavens;
rejoice, O earth;
burst into song, O mountains!
For the Lord comforts his people and will have compassion on his afflicted ones.


Psalm 16:11
You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with JOY in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.



Psalm 28:7 
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for JOY
and I will give thanks to him in song.



Acts 14:17
Yet he has not left himself without testimony: He shows kindness by giving you rain from heaven ands crops in their seasons; he provides you with plenty of food and fills your hearts with JOY.



No comments:

Post a Comment