Sunday, September 22, 2013



Toilet Tag Champions
Day 142
September 22, 2013 
Team Zybko 

Toilet Tag. I guess I missed out on this game from my youth. Don't really remember the older kids playing it around the yard either. Hmmm. Well it's not rocket surgery or anything just good old fashion fun, pretty much freeze tag with some potty humor. When you are tagged you do in fact freeze, right in the spot you were overtaken but instead of standing there super bored, you pretend you are a toilet. 6 year old boy noises are optional. Your faithful out of breath team mates must come rescue you by flushing your hand which is now of course a commode handle. Only then are you free to go. A running porta potty if you will.

The only rules are, play fair. Hiding behind trees, throwing pine cones, puppy guarding, blocking off access to the bottom of the slides, flinging water, pushing down the weaker ones are all fair. Just kidding, of course puppy guarding the frozen toilets is NOT cool. Duh.

Thank you Diane and Michael for being youth playground directors in the drizzle of the afternoon. The kids had a blast and parting ways brought sad faces in the car all the way home. Next time I will get off my soccer mom bum, tie up my Nikes and join the game. I'm pretty sure I can still run down at least 2 of the toilets. Game on!   





















































No comments:

Post a Comment