Friday, September 27, 2013




Let's Get Wet!
Day 147
September 27, 2013
Team Zybko


Two super special guests showed up late yesterday afternoon, turning a boring ole Thursday into un-boring day. For once I had done a good job of keeping the surprise an actual surprise so the kids were totally stoked. Our small apartment soon exploded with a weekend type energetic buzz after the secret siblings were reunited. I quickly realized there was no chance of a regular school night schedule happening, too much excitement and too much fun to be had. These little unexpected speed bumps in life make the journey way more interesting. You can ride right over em and go with it or slow down and go around and keeping to the regularly scheduled program. I choose going with it, you can buy new shocks later. The the two visitors are still around and the little ones haven't fallen off their high or crashed yet.....yet. It will happen but it's worth it. With the kids getting far less than the needed hours of  hours sleep I will let you know how all that works out tomorrow. That's tomorrow, right now I just need to get the pictures uploaded. It was hard to pick from the too many I had to choose from. Baby Daddy did a great job capturing the chaos and love of this crowd. Some are blurry but I still love them and included them anyway.  Others were taken as I rode shotgun in a very rickety bumpy car. A happy rider being driven by Grandma Delaney, getting rear ended by NASCAR Diane and laughing so hard at Drexel and his Adventure Tour Guide Shelby. I found it impossible to keep my camera still. I had no idea how hard this would be. Side note for my children, if there is any doubt I love you with all my heart please refer to the one not so glamorous picture of me in the bumper boat. You will know which one it is. Cold and wet, my two least favorite things, right after not getting enough sleep, but I will worry about that later too!
Happy Belated Birthday Shelby! 
We love you to the bacteria infected water and back :)   

























































No comments:

Post a Comment