Wednesday, July 4, 2012

365 RANDOM DAYS OF TEAM ZYBKO
DAY # 176
JULY 2nd, 2012
I SPY IN ILLINOIS


I clearly underestimated the amount of activities and car games needed to drive halfway across the country.  I admit now I could have planned better. I will know for the return trip back but I really don’t want to take about that…just yet. So who would have thought Illinois was such a long state to mosey on through. I will say…..it’s B E A utiful. I have seen enough farm land, tractors and silos to last me a lifetime.


MOM! WE ARE SO BORED!
I could relate, so was I. Even though I had my busy work, phone with Internet and a bunch of blank thank you notes to write. I was bored too. Plenty to do, just not in the mood for any of it. I mindlessly stare out the window.  The bright sun, pretty clouds and endless miles of cornrows were all very mesmerizing.


Why don’t we play I SPY. OK, mommy good idea. La La you can go first.
I spy something green.
CORN!!! We all call out at once. YES! Drex your turn.


I spy something as tall as Daddy.
CORN!!! We all call out at once. YES! Delaney your turn.


I spy something we all like to eat at dinner.
CORN!!! We all call out at once. YES!  
All righty then, that killed like 44 seconds of boring travel time.
What's the next state people? 

  

                  
   


No comments:

Post a Comment