Wednesday, July 18, 2012






365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day #185
July 18th, 2012
Crawfish-Crawdad-Crayfish-Fishin'

I didn't know until two weeks ago that all three of these names mean the same little miniature lobster like creature. What I did know prior to fourteen days ago was I have yet to eat one and that will never ever change. Promise. The fishy smelly carcases strewn around the lakeside sand have also ruined any chances of me stepping further than ankle deep into the water. Even three inches in you can bet your grandma's Rosary I will be wearing my new $9 water shoes in the event one finds it's fate under my heavy foot.  


I Victoria Zybko hereby admit to staging many many pictures in my pre and post blogging days. I Minnesota scouts honor swear I wasn't in charge of this picture proudly displayed above. This particular shot was arranged and organized by my couldn't care less about camera attention dude.


On our way to the lake.
 STOP KIDS. 
Where is the bug spray? Oh yea brother man you better take the time for this outdoor step. Don't even think about going anywhere here without spraying down first. Then spray down again and again and again. Yes, I'm serious about this. Not a surprise to anyone, the skeeters seem to like juicy La La and me the best. Sniffing us out and waiting for me to open the screen door to the porch. Even after taking a bath in deep Woods Off they still enjoy an after dinner snack. Right through my tight soccer mom yoga pants. One over PopTarted hiney cheek at a time.  

(During the typing of these last few sentences I have somehow been bitten on my ankle and right hand. Mind you, I am in fact inside, propped up comfortably on my bed at 11:00 at night. If I weren't so lazy I would get up walk to my wall charger and take a picture for proof. Like I said, I'm pretty cozy so just trust me on this. I cannot hide they find me anywhere I go like a bad zombie movie. I'm surprised I can fall asleep at night.)
















Don't worry your eyes are fine.
There is nothing but a few specs of lake dirt in this rubbermaid "bucket" seemingly filled with
some pee colored water.
Hey, kids where did you this container?
It looks a little like my favorite one with
the tight fitting lid I use for cookies.
What mom?
You heard me.
No really mom.
 I couldn't hear you so great all the way over here on this rock.
 DREXEL THOMAS
PUT DOWN THAT ORANGE NET
AND
COME OVER HERE PLEASE!!!!

 


No children or crawdads
were harmed during the making of this blog.
I will for the record say I do not regret killin' the two freaky mosquito's that creeped on me while innocently typing away.


1 comment:

  1. Bugs are really bad here too! Especially close to the water, but mosquitos could be bad in Florence too, maybe it was the swamp. It's really pretty there in Minn. too. Looks like you guys are having lots of adventures :).

    ReplyDelete