Monday, July 30, 2012


365 Random Days of Team Zybko
Day # 191
July 30th, 2012
New Day

TAKEN FROM A DAILY DEVOTIONAL  BOOK

Morning Prayer
Gracious God, in this new day, I know you have given me everything I really need. Help me to face the day's challenges with the confidence that you will never leave me to struggle alone. Open my heart to your truth and guide me in your way so that I may serve you joyfully in everything I do. May I never take for granted the people you put in my life, but graciously receive the blessings of their presence and humbly learn from them according to your will. Thank you, Father, for the refreshment of a good night's rest. May all that I do today bring you greater praise, glory and honor. I ask this in the name of your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

1 comment: