Friday, June 14, 2013


An Obnoxiously Large iPhone Picture Dump
Day #50
June 14th, 2013
Team Zybko

I am sure I am not the only smart phone owner who quickly clicks away the center button of the screen capturing precious moments in time to end up just leaving them there. Clogging up its speediness according to my teenage children. 
Really, I say....1,000 pictures will do that? 
Mom, are you serious?
Hush....will you help me get them to the real computer or not?
Yes ma'am.
Some are actually sent as texts, others uploaded to FB but most sit in the palm of my hand collecting dust over time. 
This is an obnoxious amount of pictures for one post, a years worth I believe. From the SC Summer to the first snow fall in MN. Good times, good times. I obviously didn't put 1,000 pictures here. Some super blurry or unflattering and of course I did have to filter through and delete all the soccer mom selfies, well most of them anyway. 
  























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment