Saturday, June 8, 2013


My Perfect Life
Day #43
June 8th, 2013
Team Zybko

Through out the week the younger kids will randomly pick up my camera off the counter to kill a little time and have some fun. I entertain their visions of capturing the perfect shot of their mom in action, I smile and goof with no intentions of keeping any of them forever. Most are deleted quickly due to focus problems, bad angles and lighting and the fact that modern digital cameras pick up way too many old soccer mom wrinkles of the face. 
Every once in a blue moon I come across a keeper. 
Not because I live the perfect life. 
Not because I look like a beauty queen. 
Not because my house is immaculate.  
Not because my kids behavior is always an A+. 
Just the opposite. 
Because life is never perfect around these parts.
Life is messy.
Life is correcting your children over and over again.
Life is wearing your hair in a sloppy bun and liking it that way.
Life is wearing your husbands underwear cause you can't find any pajamas.
Life is a multitasking and not doing one of those tasks to completion. 
Life is a sink full of dishes with dinner in the crock pot.
Life is wearing the makeup you slept in.
Life is re-heating the same cup of coffee 3 times before lunch.
Life is forgetting your coffee was waiting for you in the microwave.
Life is wishing you could get a shower in before bedtime.
Life is sneaking a corner piece of brownie while you think you kids aren't looking.
Until you find you have been caught on tape.
Life is good.




No comments:

Post a Comment