Monday, June 24, 2013




Unexpected Pink Blossoms 
Day #59
June 24th, 2013
Team Zybko




This beautiful pink flower came out of nowhere, unexpected eye candy to enjoy right outside the family room window. It sprouted and grew last week from a pot of dirt I had haphazardly planted last year to efforts to stage the house for sale. I love the crazy hot pink color in contrast to the deep earthy green of its leaves and the fact it matches my latest favorite Nike Shox. Nice.




I wasn't thinking anything would come of this left over dirt. 
Not even really sure why I hadn't dumped out the soil or used it somewhere else. I am glad I didn't though. This one pretty flower made my week, every time it caught my eye a smile bloomed on my seasoned soccer mom face. A nice nudge from God, gently reminding me to appreciate the little, sometimes unexpected beautiful things around us. 
Thank you Lord for hot pink daisies.








No comments:

Post a Comment