Tuesday, June 4, 2013


 

Loof  Toof
Day #39
June 4th, 2013
Team Zybko
 
I gotta write everything down, it's just the way it is. If I don't sharpie on my calendar or a scrap piece of paper the chances of me remember to be there or doing it is very slim.
My old soccer mom retention pond isn't quit what it used to be.
 If it isn't written down, it won't happen
This is super high on the lists of reasons I enjoy blogging. Days go by fast in this season, a whirl wind of tasks, stories, lessons, memories and times of the kids growing up quickly. I can even look back a few years here and read about it like I wasn't even there. Oh yea, I remember that. So I joke.
If it isn't blogged about, it hasn't happened.  



The baby of the family has lost her first tooth.
 NOOOOO!!!!!
It can't be that time already.
It has actually been a while, maybe a month by now.
I dragged my feet accepting it.
This momma was a in denial big time. 
If I don't write about it hasn't happened.
Yes, just a tiny way to control my tiny world.

 
It took me a while getting used to Delilah's new toof-less look.
Even 24 hours later it required a double take as the youngest leaped onto the bed, excited the toof fairy had left her some serious jack.
I am surprised she didn't want to run out to Ulta's in her PJ's and purchase a new color lip gloss or the latest sparkly eye shadow.
 La La loves her some make-up.
 

To my relief she immediately grabs her Disney Princess piggy bank, stashing her new $5 bill away for her first trip to Disney. Her dream of eating lunch with real princess's is coming true, one loof toof at a time. This pre K-er recently learned how to count by fives. As she begins to use her newly acquired skill a shimmery pink light bulb shine bright above her head. I can actually see her eyes light up by her math thoughts and all her girly dreams coming true.
 
 
 
Mom, if I pull out all my teef I can have enough to get to Disney and the princess tower real soon.
 
Sure Delilah, but if you had no teeth you could hardly chew anything while you ate lunch with the princess's.
 
Not a millisecond goes before she retorts.
 
That's ok mom, I could still get the make over. 
 
Blogged or not somehow I don't think I could forget this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment