Wednesday, June 26, 2013




Outstanding In-Laws
Day #61
June 26th, 2013
Team Zybko 


My mother in law and her youngest grandson, how cute the love is captured here. I could hardly wait to bring over my camera chip to share it with them. When I showed this sweet picture to my Father in law a few days ago I received a different response than what I expected. Instead of awe or isn't that cute, he said 
Well one day he will grow into those teeth.
I laughed out loud, he is right. Telling the truth as always. Grandpa is cool like that, famous for his one liners no matter how dry and flat they are, they always at least get a chuckle from the crowd. Except for his favorite penguin joke, 13 years later I am still wondering about the punch line and if there even is one. 



I am little bummed I don't have a good current picture of all six kids with me to upload. Missing Lil David and Diane, the oldest of their 9 grand kids and favorite ones according them. But this post isn't about the kids for once, I wanna brag on my in-laws. Not for brownie points or to blow random sunshine but because I really mean it. They are the best in laws I have ever had. Period.
 Baby Daddy and I have been blessed by them exponentially through the years, especially the five years they have been in Florence. They moved here from San Diego. To leave that sunshiny paradise, that's true love. 

Walter and Myrna are the type of people that give, give, give without looking back. Everyday, every circumstance, every grand kid and to every less than perfect daughter in law. Monetarily and with their time. Countless soccer games, living room dance offs, trips to the mall, dinners out and even the less than fancy dinners at our house. All watched and come to with a happy face and good attitude. So glad the apple God picked for me fell from this tree. 
I'm pretty sure they don't read here, that's cool. I believe they get enough of me in real life. Living just slightly farther than a stones throw away they see my soccer mom mug more than a few times a week. We stop by on the fly a lot. Their cool, clean house always has just what the kids and I need. A cool drink, bags of yummy snacks, a few comfy couches and tons of encouraging love. 
We are gonna miss you being so close. 


No comments:

Post a Comment