Saturday, June 8, 2013

Game Boy Dudes Are My Favorite
June 8th, 2013
Day #42
Team Zybko


Thank you boys for setting up for this one against your will. Just for the record I was the one who made them ALL sit together on the chair, squeezing together much cozier than bros normally would. It took me a while to convince them to move from their quiet solo spots off the floor and corners of the room.  They adamantly refused claiming something about their reputation if the image went viral.  I simply wanted to document the older, wiser game boy generation teaching the younger generation, for history sake ya know. After saying NO in unison a few more times I brought out the big guns and told them....
OK, if thats the way you wanna roll. 
Keep in mind if you don't do it.
NO more food will be bought, prepared and served with love in this house....ever again.




No comments:

Post a Comment