Thursday, June 20, 2013


Moving Out Party
Good Bye Florence, SC
Day #55
June 20th, 2013
Team Zybko

I am hiding out at the gym between classes this morning. Munching on my healthy snack which I prepared in a hurry and shoved into an old lunch box before leaving. Veggies and hummus. I must have been too sleepy to see the cupcakes and cookies on the counter which I am certainly craving right about now. Oh well, for now it will have to do. I will tell you though good food choices are way louder than fried pastries. Fresh carrots are conspicuously crunchy when you are trying to fly under the radar. McLeod is a big place filled with nooks and crannies but is also super busy with tons of happy familiar faces. I just need a few moments to be still and gather my thoughts.

As I sit comfortable on the floor of the ladies locker room my mind isn't on my play list for my noon workout, it's waist deep on our upcoming move. I am finally at a place in my heart where it feels right. I have put on my big girl panties, duck taped my complaining mouth and are gearing up to move on, to a new place with new memories to be had. Only one thing left to do, besides find a place to live in Charlotte, pack up the house and tie up loose ends. Party time! Team Zybko would love to able to see y'all before we go. With my little world running circles around me at light speed this has come up last minute. 
This Sunday the 23rd from 12:00pm-4:00pm 
give or take a few minutes. We have been blessed by the peeps we have met here over the course of 13 fun filled years in good ole Florence SC. I know FB is a tiny bit cheesy to get the word out but honestly I wasn't sure how on earth to go about inviting the wonderful families we have interacted with during our adventures here.  I hope you can swing by and give this weepy soccer mom a little closure to this chapter. Come and send us off with a high five, fist bump or squeezy hug. Just bring yourself, swimming gear if you would like to cannonball into pool and grab a hot dog, handful of chips and a cold glass of sweet tea!
(message me if you need our address) 



BYE FLORENCE, SC



WE ARE READY TO PARTY



HANGING IN THERE A FEW MORE DAYS


SMILING THE WHOLE TIME


JUMPING ON BOARD


RUNNING TO CHARLOTTE, NC


TO FIND THE PATH


TO DISCOVER WHAT EVERY NEW DAY BRINGS


HIGH AS A KITE 

No comments:

Post a Comment