Tuesday, June 18, 2013




Hostess with the Mostess
Day #52
June 18th, 2013
Team Zybko
 

Suzy Q! Let me begin by saying thank you. Thank you for opening your warm, loving and cozy home to us. We had a wonderful time and most certainly didn't mean to linger as long as we did. My mother would have been horrified our visit pushed all the way to your family dinner time. Sorry about that, your husband was sweet about it and didn't really looked shocked that the 3 adults involved could be guilty of talking the afternoon away. Little does he know we squeezed in way more than simple soccer mom pool side talk. I do believe I could stay a week or two, bed and breakfast style and still not see and do all the cool stuff at your pad. Don't worry I am not packing my bags any time soon, unless of course you are offering. Call me later...huh?   



You have a wonderful gift of entertaining in a seemingly totally effortless way. You naturally make me feel so loosey goosey I again forget the manners I grew up living and learning. Sorry mom, I just couldn't resist poking my big fat head everywhere. Looking at every family picture and walking through almost every square foot of the couple hundred year old house. Each room prettier and decorated mo better than the next. I even thought about taking my camera into your downstairs bathroom, every detail looked like a magazine. 

 
Kid bubbles strategically placed for little hands in need of a entertainment.
 
Hot dogs ready to eat and sweet tea perfectly brewed waiting on the rocks.
 
Pockets of utensils and napkins within easy reach no matter where you chose to sit.
 
A favorite party play list at just the right volume in the background.
 
Any toiletry you may need at the outdoor pool shower.
ETC.
 

 I don't know how you do it but you do it well. I'm positive your list of peeps you would like to have over outweighs the number of actual days you have available on your calendar. 
I felt super special to be get in before the summer crowd of friends books you to the brim.



The heavy clouds threatened to rain on our parade but thankfully held off until quitting time.
Allowing us a many hours and a long list of fun to be had.
 
Kayak pool races
Diving competitions
Watermelon deck side
Goat feeding
Gorging on mint cake
Pretend senior portraits
Swinging from the coolest tree
Chicken investigating
More eating
More silly faces
More giggles


 



 
 


  












 


 


 

 
 
 



















 





  










 




 



 




 





2 comments:

  1. Looks like a PERFECT day! The joyfulness comes through the beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear, sweet girl in the red polka dot bikini.....you were one of Charlotte's favorite parts of the day! I don't know how many times you let her jump into the pool to you. I'm sure you were tired. But I thank you from the bottom of my momma heart.

    ReplyDelete