Friday, December 20, 2013


A Childhood BFF is SPECIAL!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISTINA
(and Sarah too!)
Day 228
December 19, 2013
Team Zybko


When you begin a friendship at the age of 8 that's special. A Childhood BFF, I hope you have one too. Not a whole lot of relationships and people are more special than them. They stick with you through thick and thin, no matter what. Man, time flies when you are living, add like a million life experiences between the two of you over 33 years, now that's special on steroids. Here's the thing, they have seen you through the good, bad, ugly but mostly the super duper awkwardness of growing up. I wouldn't trade her for all the fancy Trapper Keepers in the world. They usually have a ton of dirt on you but would never actually use it for evil, only to reminisce and laugh at the crazy times and awful, awful haircuts. Don't get me started on the fashion, or lack there of.    


I have no recent pictures of us together in modern time, they are all packed away neatly in sturdy plastic bins for moving.  Bummer. Thank you though Cristina for searching for these lovely ones from times gone by. They certainly are priceless and a little painful to look at. Well, I hope you don't mind me posting them. I figured if I was jumping on the awkward stage suicide train I was gonna make you come along for the ride for some company. Like only really thoughtful friends do. 


My original intent when I bugged you for these Kodak memories was to write a sweet post reminding you what a special place in my heart you have, and always will. Maybe even causing you to cry all over your lit up birthday cake, I figured you could use help to extinguish a couple of those 42 candles. Man you are getting old. HA! But I too know secrets about you. I know you would rather me save the mushy stuff for someone else so you can start celebrating another year of being alive. I know how you roll. So for now I will just tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 
Save a piece of cake for me, cause YOU know how I roll too. 
Love you!!   





No comments:

Post a Comment