Friday, December 6, 2013


 What Type of Friend are YOU?
Day 213
December 6, 2013
Team Zybko

Ecclesiastes 4:12
By yourself you're unprotected 
with a friend you can face the worst
Can you round up a third?
A three stranded rope isn't easily snipped

{{Attention Friends}}
I need your address! I know this is a little weird to put this on a blog but I am so torqued up about sending out Christmas cards in the next couple of weeks I can't stand it. I may even chug some eggnog later and dance up on the roof with bells on! 
Tis the season ya know. 

Anyway, in the last couple of years  I have been a holiday cheer snail mail slacker but this year is different. It seems so much more like a blessing than a chore. So catch me while the iron is hot, message me your address. Really, I would love to have it. Help me to live out Proverbs 25:25 below, I mean who doesn't enjoy getting extra mail?

So, I'm not asking you to put me on YOUR card list or to slap my family picture front and center on your fridge and I am definitely not interested in TP-ing your yard. (If that ironically does happen, it wasn't me I swear. I hate spending money on these necessary disposable rolls. I certainly don't want to pull a soccer mom arm muscle by throwing some useful 2 ply up in one of your trees. The 80's were a different story. By the way, Mr. and Mrs. Jones, I am sorry about that one time, my maturity blossomed a little late. 

No tricks, promise, I would just like to friendly love you through a cheap dollar store holiday card and jingle bell stamp! 
Disregard if I have already bugged you via text or FB)

Merry Christmas Friends :)


Proverbs 25:25
Like a cool drink of water when you are worn out and weary
So is a letter from a long lost friend



Proverbs 27:17
You use steel to sharpen steel
And one friend sharpens another 


Proverbs 27:9
Just as lotions and fragrance give a sensual delight
A sweet friendship refreshes the soul


Proverbs 18:24
Friends come and friends go
But a true friend sticks by you like family



Proverbs 25:11-12
The right word at the right time 
is like a custom-made piece of jewelry

And a wise friends timely reprimand 
is like a gold ring slipped on your finger 


Proverbs 25:13
Reliable friends who do what they say are like cool drinks in sweltering heat...refreshing!


Proverbs 25:14
Like billowing clouds that bring no rain is like the person who talks but never produces




No comments:

Post a Comment