Wednesday, December 25, 2013





Art You Can Feel
Love and Motherhood on a Canvas 
Day 229
November 20, 2013
Team Zybko

If I thought this painting could possibly fit in my back pack and my sister wasn't a trained ninja I would seriously consider swiping this off her wall. I just love it but I love her more and of course stealing is wrong so there it will stay, in the foyer of her house. That won't stop me from enjoying it while I visit her though. This piece of art has a way of sucking me in. Stops me dead in my tracks, every time with out fail. After throwing the van in park and picking up fast food wrappers off the floor we all pile out, totally excited to be greeted by the Maggie cousins. 

Unloading the van becomes a joy as its necessary to walk past my favorite piece of artwork several times, back and forth, back and forth, to and from the spare bedroom in her house. I find myself standing there completely still. Holding the families heavy overnight bags as the busy world around me becomes silent. My heart beats faster, I fall deeper and deeper into the emotion of the artists talent. I feel tender and my eyes threaten to spill out onto my cheeks. The painting has feeling and somehow I can feel it. Strange but true. The shadowing, colors, shapes and angles the artist has chosen hits home, representing how a mother feels about her baby. 
Love and motherhood on a canvas. 



The same sister took this picture with her faithful Nikon a few months ago during a soccer tournament. I love it. Just a simple click of her camera, she got a good one on the fly. She too captured motherhood and how much I love my baby.
Love and motherhood in a Kodak moment.
Thanks Ginny-A!

No comments:

Post a Comment