Monday, December 23, 2013


I am in LOVE With My Kids Teacher
Day 230
December 23, 2013
Team Zybko





I feel convicted to share, to fess up to a pretty serious issue that has recently surfaced in my life. Admitting the truth may lead to consequences in my marriage I'm not ready for but it's too late to turn back, apologizes won't help. I have been blind-sided to say the least, never in a million years did I think this would happen to me and "us". Maybe, just maybe if I am open and honest I have the slight chance of helping others. So here it goes, I feel vulnerable so please, try not to judge. 
I am in love with my kids teacher. 

It’s not really my fault per say, he is the one who chose to spend all 5 school days with me and my kids this week. Singled me out actually. Creepy? Perhaps, but I’m also not freaked out about it, I enjoyed each minute I spent with him.

This teacher made it impossible for me to concentrate on anything other than his educational skills and big, handsome, brown eyes. Very big and very handsome trust me. To watch him in action I constantly feared my gushy, soccer mom heart would stop completely, happily skipping around the classroom multiple beats at time. To put it simply, this 40 something professional dad takes my breath away. I feel a tad guilty about wasting valuable math and grammar minutes as I watch him and stare repeatedly throughout the day, blushing like a schoolgirl in a plaid skirt when he catches me. Thankfully, he graciously gifts me with a sideways devilish grin instead of calling me out, melting away any of the innocent awkwardness of the moment. My obviously choice for Teacher of the Year goes to this man. The man whose deep voice, smarts and devotion to his students are overwhelmingly intoxicating.

Funny thing is, I didn’t even ask for back up with homeschooling leading into the Christmas break. You know what they say though; unexpected help is always richer in blessings. OK, I actually just made that up but you get the point.

How will I tell him? How will he react? Perhaps this confession will get me in trouble with Baby Daddy but I doubt it. I bet he will even like it. Plus, my husband doesn’t read here much anyway, something about getting enough of me in real life. Blah, blah, blah. So, with that problem out of the way I am in the free and clear to profess my love for my kids teacher.

Thank you for your help.
I stole from your teaching style all week.
The kids learned a ton.
May I request a parent/teacher conference?
I LOVE YOU BABY DADDY :)
 I fall in love with you a little more each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment