Tuesday, December 24, 2013


A Circus Style Mini-Van
Day 231
December 24, 2013
Team Zybko


I am positive I miss Mr. MaGoogly the most, especially this first holiday season with out him. Honestly though, everyone has been sympathetic to my feelings of loss and freaky, umbilical cord attachment to our old family vehicle. Thank you for that. The kids have even been on the lookout for the perfect new ornament for the tree this Christmas they know I would love. A white prison van. If you happen to see one I will pay you back for the cost of getting it to me, even the shipping, promise. I'm good for a few bucks. This soccer mom is doing her best to remain cheerful, keeping her new whip (sorry kids, I know I'm too old to use this term properly) way more than half full. 

Impossible not to with this crew.

All kicks and giggles as we pull out of the driveway looking more like a circus act than a happy family plus some. Lil David and Hunter aren't seen in the picture as they were on the roof at the time. Not really but if they were home at the time that's where they would have been. Thank you crazy nuts for filling the house with stadium voices, games of tag, laughter, dirty dishes and Christmas JOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment