Wednesday, December 4, 2013


How Many Polacks Does It Take.....
Day 212
December 4, 2013
Team Zybko



How many Polacks does it take to start a microwave?

Answers may vary but I count 2 Polacks and can you get the Italian guy in the middle for free.

I would ask my mother-in-law to be sure but that cute little German lady is tidying up somewhere.

Of course, you don't need to take my word for it. 
I am just a giggly Irish girl looking for something warm and strong to add to her pot of Starbucks. 

All in fun people, all in fun. I just had to grab a shot of these 3 cute  amigos. Amigos? Ahhhhhh yes. I love me some yummy Mexican food. Sorry to say though my Mexican friends will have to wait til tomorrow for some unnecessary stereotype fun, right now my phone is ringing. I wonder who it is? Maybe Archie Bunker is somehow returning my call.  

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! The PC police are coming to get you... maybe we can share a cell!

    ReplyDelete