Friday, February 14, 2014



Boogie Boards to Snow Boards
A Season for Everything
Day 291
February 13, 2014
Team Zybko


While frolicking in the multiple inches of snow that winter storm Pax so graciously gifted us with I couldn't help but think of a picture taken 6 months earlier. It's lame, I know but that is how my brain works these days. A new picture snapped sparks a reminder of an old picture which in turn reminds me of seasons already past, which prompts my brain to look up an old blog post and avoid the toilet that needs scrubbing.

"If you give a Soccer Mom a Camera, a Laptop, a Few Snow Days and Wi-Fi Connection" 

Look for this new book at Barnes and Noble, coming soon.

A season and time for everything.
One of my favorites posts I am trying hard to remember and put into practice. All seasons aren't a bunch of kicks and giggles or a string of happy days. Fake it til you make can only take you so far. To be real and raw is hard. The snow will soon melt and the hot and humid days will take over. Sunny blue skies and beach days are in our future. Thankful for the ice and days inside the cabin but also long for a change.  

I'm hanging on, a new season is right around the corner. It may not be in orderly 3 month increments but the times they are a changing.
click below to view....yep right there. 





No comments:

Post a Comment