Wednesday, February 12, 2014


Snow Day Priorities
It's Bo Time
Day 290
February 12, 2014
Team Zybko


It was earlier today before the conditions of Winter Storm Pax got too crazy. 3 inches of snow ago we ventured out into the cold wilderness of a main road in our jam jamz and messy hair. It was Bo Berry Biscuits time and in the south nothin' says Valentines Day like heart shaped biscuits with a delicate drizzle of icing. Drive farther into the Bible Belt and you might even find these treats deep fried to perfection.

 We certainly had adequate food in the house to chow down on but just couldn't resist the wintry adventure. Don't worry mom, Bojangles is literally right around the corner from us. Delaney was craving gravy biscuits, I do what I can. La La wasn't sure about any of it and Drexel informed me every 5 seconds, Daddy probably wouldn't think this was a good idea mom. I told him not to worry as I slid the back end of the gold mini van around, performing a complete donut in the abandoned, slippery parking lot. HA! Of course that is an exaggeration but my nine year did appear a little impressed even it wasn't perfect. But the company  and my heart shaped dessert for breakfast was.



No comments:

Post a Comment