Wednesday, February 19, 2014


Spring is in the Air
Today I Will....
Day 295
February 19, 2014
Team Zybko

Last Wednesday we were all hunkered down to enjoy a gifted snow day, many hours of family togetherness and Netflix documentaries. What a difference a week can make. The computer is now shut down and the windows flung wide open. During school breaks I'm looking for shorts cause spring is in the air. An overwhelming feeling of newness brings a big smile to my face as I breathe in the warmer temperatures.



Nothing is gonna slow me down!

Today I will.....
Welcome the fresh breeze sweeping through the house
Play at our favorite park with a skip in my step
Dance while killing time at soccer practice
Kick my feet up high on a swing
Hum along in tune with the happy birdies in the trees
Grin at the patches of hiding snow 
Praise the Lord for such a day
Kiss Baby Daddy extra sweet
Send a package to a kid already out of the nest
Encourage another sister/brother with a meaningful verse
Compliment a stranger
Pay it forward
Call a friend to simply say hi!
Laugh at myself
Memorize some of God's Word
Learn from others
Pat someone on the back
Send love via snail mail
Speak kindly
Teach myself a new word
Sing out loud in traffic
Wave to the kid getting paid to dress as the Statue of Liberty
Remember to shave my legs
(only if I find the box with my shorts) 








No comments:

Post a Comment