Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Season Your Words to Taste
Day 300
February 25, 2014
Team Zybko


Colossians 4:6
Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

I'm working on this. At times I fail to let my thoughts marinate long enough before they come out and speak volumes to people. Honesty is a wonderful thing but don't fail to season your words first. Although I am a french press girl now I can't help but picture a form fitting coffee filter attached to the front of my soccer mom face.

 This verse has proven useful in teaching my younger kids as well. A simple salt shaker sign language at any point during the day reminds them to be sweet to others. Our conversation to one another should be spoken to taste. Yum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment