Saturday, February 19, 2011

365 Days Of Random Team Zybko
Day #16
I should Write This Stuff Down
2/19/11

Happy, cozy and squished reading books with the three year old. Delilah gets side tracked and squishes my boob.
Um hello, can I help you Missy?
Mommy, it there still milk in there?
No.
Why not?
Cause we don't have a baby anymore.
oh, ok.................
Well, we need to GET one Mommy!
***********************
Taking a sunshiny walk to the lake to throw rocks is simple perfection
for D-rex.
Holding my hand and in his HAPPY PLACE he says to me;
Mom, if I could make any dream in the world come true,
I'm thinking world peace, ending hunger.......forgetting he is a new SIX
He says,
I would turn our WHOLE entire family into fish.
I just love fishes.
I'm thinking affordable health will have to wait for next year too.

***********************
In 2ND grade Delaney brought home a
'what do you wanna be when you grow up'
type homework assignment.
Shifting uneasy in her chair and starring of into space.
I smile over at her.
Thinking she just couldn't decide between being a teacher or
well being a teacher.
She does have a natural I'm in charge side to her.
What's wrong sweetie? Need some help?
Sort of.
I need to add a square.
What?
I have read all the choices a million times and there is no choice for...
Kindergarten Teacher, Kindergarten Teacher
This Mom stuff is so easy sometimes......I know what's she's gonna say already.
They didn't give us square for
ROCK STAR!
I'm sure you older kids said cute stuff too. I just can't remember that far back.
I should have written it down.
I've learned my lesson, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment