Monday, February 21, 2011

365 DAYS OF RANDOM TEAM ZYBKO
DAY # 18
MONDAY 2/21/11
YUMMY GOODNESS IN A JAR
To Monica, my 'sister' in many things important, including NUTELLA SPREAD
It must be one of those 'interesting' food items you either love or hate. I've given samples to inquiring beginners.....never to hear from them again. Others like me, keep a stash in my special, magic closet, the pantry. Monica has hers labeled with a sharpie. Each of her kids names neatly written on the once smudge free clean white top. I'm sure to avoid confusion and ownership when someones runs out. Made from Hazelnuts and blended with skim milk. Gotta be good for you.
The' good for you' kinda oil and fat, right? Added sugar? What? I can't hear you, I can't hear you....LA LA LA LA LA
I can't hear you!

Spread it on just about anything. Oh and it's easy to spread for sure. Perfectly creamy and smooth any time of the day or night. While approximately ten and a half months pregnant and roughly 345 pounds I find myself up in the middle of the night. Not officially diagnosed by a doctor or anything but pretty certain I had that wacky syndrome. I saw it on 60 minutes once, when people sleep walk and eat almost everything in the kitchen. In the morning they can't remember a thing. Well, one morning I lay in bed half awake and a little confused. I go to wash my sticky face, raking my brain while having spotty flashbacks of my head in a jar of Nutella. After piecing it together , mostly checking the trash and sink for 'clues'....NUTELLA was the main course. The bestest sandwich ever eaten.
Hawaiian Bread (so sweet)
Marshmallow Fluff
Peanut Butter
and
Nutella
I can not confirm nor deny if a bottle of syrup was somehow involved as well.

I licked the container clean. I'm officially out. No worries. I can always go over to Monica's house and JACK the one labeled MOM.


I



No comments:

Post a Comment