Saturday, February 5, 2011

365 Days of Random TEAM ZYBKO
Day #4
A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Laughs


I didn't realize riding a mechanical bull was on my Bucket List..... until I saw it. How fun! I can totally do that. 8 seconds? Is that it? Paaaaalease! I hand the 'interesting' carney guy my tickets, I smile to myself. Oh yea buddy-roe. Raised in the burbs, this soccer Mom is about to REPRESENT

It's on like Donkey Kong........Still feeling confident!

Half a second into the 'ride'
I'm totally panicked.


Are you serious?
Could I really be this bad?

It was all happening so fast.
My mind spinning with a million thoughts.
How could I gracefully fall with out hurting myself?
Maybe I shouldn't have handed over my camera.
Why is the ticket guy laughing so hard?

Didn't last long.
In was over in 5 frames of the camera.
5 very laughable pictures.
Pulling my skirt down from around my sweaty head I look for my knockoff rainbows.
"Ma'am are you all right?"
Now desperately craving an overpriced $5 snow cone, I answer "yes" with a dry mouth.
"Well I ain't never seen nobody fall of that dang quick."
Oh, ok......thanks again. C'mon kids,we gotta go.



No comments:

Post a Comment