Sunday, February 6, 2011






365 DAYS OF RANDOM TEAM ZYBKO

DAY #6

ITEMS THAT WILL SAVE THE DAY

Have you ever heard this question followed by your own audible groan?

MOM, MY PROJECT IS DUE TOMORROW. YOU GOT MORE CONSTRUCTION PAPER AT SUPER WALMART RIGHT?

Oh that super sized store that seems to suck years off my life, no matter what time of the day I go? Not blaming the employees, layout or anybody other than me. Not a good place for a rushed person with ADD and few children underfoot. I did manage to find the vinegar for another project, a cute new hat for class with matching tube socks....sweet! Oh, I can't forget the super cheap clearance frame that wasn't on THE LIST either. For a picture that may or may not ever be printed out in this lifetime. As far as construction paper? Nope. Didn't even see that aisle. Well, I take that back. At one moment during the two hour trip I thought I saw office supplies out of the corner of my eye. Kinda a blur though, at that point my teeth were working hard on opening a bribe of gummies. I mean a package of gummies for the "sleepy" not "whinny" three year old. What? Of course I paid for the empty box. I have lowered my standards.......not that low.


I now keep a STASH of construction paper under my bed, along with all the other nonsense that makes it's way there. Every other week when I move the bed to vacuum (that is for peeps that have never been to my house, all you other people know it's only when we MOVE....shhhhh) I have to "LOL" at the lost and found treasure chest of goodies. So here is my point, some days staying ahead of the game seems close to impossible. Keep these items on hand, on person, on deck....whatever you wanna call it. In a secret hidden place, not for public use and I promise it will save you money and little bit of your sanity.....whats left of course.

*A BOX OR TWO OF PASTA

*FROZEN CHICKEN BREASTS

*ANY FROZEN VEGETABLE
FAST AND QUICK EASY DINNER

*CAKE MIX AND FROSTING TO "MATCH"

(both vanilla a chocolate is recommened)

FOR THE PARTY TREAT AT SCHOOL YOU SIGNED UP FOR 3 WEEKS AGO BUT FORGOT TO PUT ON MASTER CALENDAR



*Bottled Waters

RUNNING LATE TO SPORTS PRACTICE, CAN'T FIND THE RIGHT LID TO ANY BOTTLE
*
Capri suns, granola bars and/or crackers

FOR THE AFTER GAME SNACK THAT STARTS IN 14 AND 1/2 MINUTES


Small cans of easy ravioli type meals

FOR QUICKY LUNCH BOX ADD INS


No comments:

Post a Comment