Thursday, August 22, 2013

Muddy Day Journal
Day 112
August 22, 2013
Team Zybko


Muddy Journal
Day 112
August 22, 2013
Team Zybko

It is Day 2 of home school around these parts. Journal time is hands down one of my favorite subjects of the day. My students can choose to write about whatever topic that pops up in their head. Nothing is off limits. We are working on using creating descriptions, weaving them into the story to provide a vivid, clear picture for the reader to see. Thought I would help out with some modern digital prints to go along with Drexel's words. I have missed 8 year old boy handwriting.Remind of that on Day 179. Drexel pedaled his heart out last night, riding hard through the mud and around the fields for a solid hour and half. He fell asleep in the middle of prayers which is practically unheard of for him. Don't be afraid to get a little mud on the tires. 


Yesterday we went to the soccer fields and my mom got my bike out of the van so I could ride. It had rained earlier that day so everything was really muddy. There are four fields all smooshed together making a huge square. I rode around the entire outside of the square many times. Me and my bike got muddy. My mom didn't mind, she was busy talking to Daddy. 
When I was helping my sister get her tricycle down a big slippery hill, at the end I was going so fast I fell off her bike. There was a little blood but I kept going. When practice was over I washed off my bike in a six inch puddle before going to eat at Subway. 
The restaurant not the train place. 
I can't wait til the next muddy day.















No comments:

Post a Comment