Thursday, August 29, 2013


Scripture Pictures
Day 120
August 30, 2013
Team Zybko

Inspired by God's Word
Loved by His promises
Amazed by the beauty He created 
In awe of the people He put in my life
Thankful to capture the small moments



James 1:17
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.




Proverb 18:10
The name of the LORD is a fortified tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.


Genesis 1:26
Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”



Luke 12:22-23
Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat; or about your body, what you will wear.For life is more than food, and the body more than clothes.


 Psalm 118:24
This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad.



Proverbs 11:11
The LORD detests dishonest scales, but accurate weights find favor with him.



Romans 5:5
And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.


Deuteronomy 6:5
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.


Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.


Psalm 25:4-5
Show me the way, O Lord, teach me your paths;
Guide me in your strung and teach me,
for you are God my Savior, and my hope is in you all day long.


1 Chronicles 15:58
Therefore, my brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.


Mark 1:8
I baptize you with water but he will baptize you with 
the Holy Spirit


3 John 1:4
 I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.


Ephesians 6:2
Honor your father and mother-which is the first commandment with a promise.



Job 14:2 
They spring up like flowers and wither away; like fleeting shadows, they do not endure.


Deuteronomy 11:19
Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.

No comments:

Post a Comment