Thursday, August 8, 2013


Photo Snipping
Summer Edition
Day 101
August 8th, 2013
Team Zybko


This lady whizzed rode by me and I couldn't help but giggle. She was so tiny, cute and put together, breaking all DUI stereotypes. 
I shall call her Moped Barbie.


During our first Ski show I noticed this dad never stopped smiling. He obviously loved the sport and all the little participants he helped out along the way.



It was mid morning when I stumbled upon this fisherman chilling out at Lake Wylie. The summer breeze was heavenly. We never saw him catch anything but I doubt he cared.


This young lifeguard was so patient with this upset little kid at the pool. I was too far away to hear the exact words but the body language and time spent helping was priceless.


Why oh why can't we put down our phones? Is there medical tekkie syndrome created yet for the messed up eyes and necks we will all have in a few years from texting and Face Booking our free time away. Remember gameboythumbitis
It's real people, it's real.


So, right here you may have the same reaction Baby Daddy had. 
Creepy Soccer Mom bored at the pool. 
Wrong! This lifeguard obviously knows he has a six pack and chiseled pecks but the true story is different. This Bay Watch remake model was really, really good with the kids, goofing and having fun with his job. Scouts honor, that is why I took the picture.


Home schooled or not. You make the call.


Look up tool in the dictionary and there on page 463 is a picture of this guy. He takes his chair in the middle of a huge open area in front of everyone, bops his head to his music and talks loudly on speaker phone. He deserved to be sniped. And yes, he does have his hand in his pants


 Work hard in school kids. That is all.


Delaney and her best friend Stephanie look-a-likes, telling secrets and being kids.


Simply distraught at R day. 
Gets me emotional when I revisit the feelings of this day.


A proud dad waits it out in the rain 3 hours before the parade is to start. I didn't notice til now he is sitting there in his soaked socks. I hope he was able to spot his New Cadet.


SUMMER TIME....HOLLA!


Ginger brothers rocking it out to Sweet Home Alabama. 
We may see them go from this little
 sidewalk to a big stage one day.


 Car dude could not stop talking about the crazy details of the Model T he was showing off. I could have cared less about the car. Grandpa Ford on the other was super intriguing.


A soccer mom making exercise a priority.
Way to go.


Yo bro....you eating up the profits. Busted!


This cute little southern lady was the announcer at a ski show. She  was an A plus, not skipping a beat or even uttering a single "um" taking her unpaid job very seriously. 



Snipped by my own daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment