Monday, August 12, 2013

To Be Drexel For The Day

Out of the Mouth of Drexel
8 Year Old Boys Say it Like It Is!
Day 105
August 12, 2013
Team Zybko

8 year old boys simply say it like it is!


Mom, even though your face is a little wrinkled up I still think you are the prettiest mom ever. 


I wish I liked coffee cause then your breath 
wouldn't smell so bad.


I feel kinda bad for the chickens but really good for me.
As he devours the 3rd chicken breast in one sitting.
(sorry to my vegetarian friends)


What is it like to watch the world change
 so much in your lifetime?
What?
Like to live without cars and electricity and stuff.
Dude, I'm not that old.


Hey mom, what do you think Jesus' voice sounds like?
I'm not sure, I guess envision the best voice ever times a million.
Yea, I'm thinking Morgan Freeman.



Ya know something Drex
What mom
I love you a lot, you are my favorite 8 year old
Ya know what mom
What Drex
I love you a lot too, you are my favorite 29 year old



I think if we unfreeze Walt Disney the world 
would be a better place. 



Mom, if you were a shark you would be a Greenland Shark.
Why?
Cause they are gentle giants.


Drexel was seriously concerned for my safety after I almost busted my bum on the monkey bars at the park.
Mom, what are you thinking?
It's not like you are 35 any more.


Daddy is one lucky man to be married to you.
I hope when I grow up I am as lucky as him.


After discussing a few main points about the years of puberty including maturing and making better adult like choices he asks;
Mom, do you have to go through all that stuff?
Yes 
Can you skip it?
No why?
Well I know some grown ups that must not have done it cause they still act like kids.


God made girls pretty important.
Why do you say that?
Cause they are the ones that have all the babies.
That's pretty important.


Mom do you want me to clean your ring?
Oh sure.
Would you rather me use my sweat or my spit?
Uh.....do I have any other choices?

No comments:

Post a Comment