Wednesday, August 7, 2013



My Dream Coffee Shop
Day 100
August 8th, 2013
Team Zybko


Let me review.
A cutesy coffee shop that brews fair trade beans and drips it strong. Comfy, cozy couches, tables meant to have your feet on them and artwork created by local artists for sale hanging on the wall. Did I mention unlimited Wi-Fi and bakery goods? Yea, all that yummy stuff too! I know these type of places are around towns and cities across the nations. How about all of this plus a few sharpies available to all who walk in the door, no purchase necessary but gently recommended.
The owners of Mamas Coffee house in Pineville, NC have been creepin' around my dreams. 
YOU CAN WRITE ON THE FLIPPIN' WALL.
ON THE FLOOR.
IN THE BATHROOM.
The kids loved the freedom. We will be return. They only had black sharpies so I donated a few from my own personal collection. The personalized one with Team Zybko on it. (Thank you Shannon)
  I know it's not donating a kidney or anything but did I mention it as hot pink. Yea, for a cause I give back like that. 































1 comment:

  1. Have I told you lately how much I LOVE your blog? The photos are amazing and the text makes me feel the way I do whenever I read a book that I wish I had written... Jealous, but in a good way. Keep on sharing your adventures with us! Love to you all, Cousin Val

    ReplyDelete