Thursday, January 23, 2014

6 Year Year LOVE Notes
The Ones a Momma Can't Throw Away
Day 266
January 23, 2014
Team Zybko

I look forward to hidden mom treasures placed around the house by sweet, chubby hands and lots and lots of 6 year tenderness. Upon a new discovery I instantly burst into smiles from the inside out. Impossible not to. Also impossible to throw them away. 
I just can't. 

I discover these gems shoved in my Bible, on my dresser, in the dishwasher, around the kitchen and they occasionally show up during home school journal time. Every frequented hot spot my Delilah knows I will find them quickly. She doesn't do it to melt my heart but she does write them with all her heart. Thank you Delilah for these special love note treats. 
They are as good as gold to this momma.






No comments:

Post a Comment