Wednesday, January 1, 2014




"YES" Days Are The BEST!
Day  237
January 1, 2013
Team Zybko

I knew it was the day. 
This happens only one day out of 365. 
It just felt right. 
The temperature was perfect. 
First day of Christmas break. 
Spirits were high on the Holiday. 
Who wants to do chores on a day like this?
Not me.
Let's make it a "YES" day!
Uh-huh is was very clear.
Not necessary parenting for the books.
But fun for the childhood memories.




Can we dump the puzzle box out and do every single one?
YES
Can we go to our favorite park?
YES
Can I get the Slurplee the size of a newborn baby?
YES
Can you give me a piggy back ride for a few miles mom?
YES
Can I throw this pile of leaves on my sister?
YES
Can I put 3 pounds of cheese on my nacho lunch?
YES
Can I do and hour long Salon on you mom?
YES
Can I wear those smelly, ratty flip flops you hid from me?
YES
Can I climb haphazardly all over those soccer goals?
YES
Can I keep all 932 cool rocks I found?
YES
Can you take a Senior Picture photo shoot for the 5th time today?
YES
Can we get TWO Redboxes?
YES
Can we practice driving in an empty parking lot?
YES
Can I race you on my roller blades mom?
YES
Can I play chicken with sissy on her tricycle?
YES 
Can we go to bed early tonight?
YES





















1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous that you actually live in a town with Slurpees. Road Trip!

    ReplyDelete